DictionaryForMIDs is an open source, multi-purpose, offline dictionary application. Many dictionaries are available for automatic or manual installation, you can even create your own dictionary using tools from the website.
· Added new language names to localization
· Improved life-cycle: Dictionary gets reloaded if you return the application
· Improvements from main branch (weak encryption, bug fixes, ...)
· Detect state of SD-Card before installation
· Corrections for Esperanto translation
· Bugfix: Decimal separator was not correct in some localizations.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed UI language Spanish
What's New in 0.90.1:
· Fixed bug that caused crash when loading dictionaries on older devices
· Fixed bug that caused dictionary selection dialog to be opened twice
What's New in 0.90:
· Introducing search as you type
· Long-press on language selection opens dictionary selection dialog
· Fixed bug that caused crash when adding hidden dictionaries
· Fixed focus problem with input field
· Fixed bugs with dialog box when choosing dictionaries
What's New in 0.14:
· Introducing starred words feature (enable it in Menu -> Preferences), ideal if you want to remember new words.
What's New in 0.13.1:
· Bugfix: back button now correctly exits the application on 2.1+ devices