Sleipnir Mobile for Android, a web browser for Android OS, lets you browse quickly and easily with one hand powered by the following functions: switching tabs just by flicking even when numerous tabs are open, and deleting / restoring tabs with fingertip motions.
With "Fenrir Pass", cloud-based bookmark sync service, you can automatically sync Sleipnir bookmarks among your PCs, Mac, and iPhone / iPad.
TouchPaging lets you switch tabs just by flicking side to side. You can “Close”, and “Go Back / Forward” webpages with gestures.
· Functional Tabs
Webpage thumbnails are displayed in the Tab Bar at the bottom and easily accessible with fingers. Color-coded 6 tab groups let you sort out pages depending on the intended purposes including work, shopping and others.
· Bookmark Sync
Fenri Pass, free cloud service, syncs Sleipnir bookmarks among different platforms. Once you set up the account, it syncs automatically.
What's New in This Release:
· Moved functions for page to the long click menu of the address bar
· Added a feature that open an image with new tab from the context menu
· Added actions: bookmark list, history list, and gestures settings
· Fixed not being able to select text in some devices
· Fixed not being able to make a bookmark from a link of bookmarklet
What's New in 2.9.0:
· Added custom button function where you can add and arrange your own buttons (From Settings - Custom buttons)
· Added custom panel function which groups together functions of your choice
· Modified tab bar actions when in fullscreen mode
· Fixed upload function not working for some devices
· Improved reliability of other actions
What's New in 2.8.0:
· Improved accuracy of gestures
· Modified the address bar and the tab bar behaviors
· Added setting to modify the tab bar height
· Improved stability
What's New in 2.7.0:
· Added function for picking up keywords from text in pages and searching for them (optimized for the Japanese text)
· Added Function for restricting number of tabs to load
· Added Show/hide status bar setting when in full screen mode
· Fixed UserAgent not being restored when restoring tabs issue
What's New in 2.6.0:
· Added thumbing through tabs gesture (swipe left or right from edge of screen)
· Added gesture to open bookmarks screen (up-down to edge of screen)
· Added open new tab gesture (reverse "L" character)
· Added customize gesture function
· Modified address bar and tab bar behaviors to support pages that did not support scrolling
· Improved accuracy of fullscreen gestures
· Improved scroll grip accuracy
· Fixed "Diplay button on tab bar" setting not working properly
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Fixed Hold And Go not working properly on some sites
· Improved start up speed and rendering while scrolling speed
· Modified a behavior when pressing the back key
· Modified tab flick feeling
· Fixed application not closing properly when auto-sync of bookmarks on
· Fixed pasting of text not working in devices using Android 4.1+
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Added settings for text size and default zoom density
· Added a feature that remembers zoom factor for every site
· Applied Holo Dark theme to devices using Android 3.0+
· Fixed a issue that cache not being completely cleared upon exit
· Fixed a issue that bookmark shortcut on home screen not opening in some devices
· Fixed a issue that flash not working under certain conditions
What's New in 2.4.0:
· Make tab contents viewable offline (for Android 3.0+)
· Change text encoding function added
· Support added for calls from Google Voice Search
· Notification method after updates changed
· Data types that can be erased from settings screen increased
· Hot Topics not being usable issue fixed
· Ad block page renewed
· German language support added thanks to Alexander Sone Militzer
What's New in 2.3.0:
· Ad block function added for Android 3.0 and later
· Added setting for when closing current tabs
· Added setting for when the back key is pressed
· Added on/off setting for saving form data
· Added on/off setting for confirming closing app
· Add setting for deleting data when closing app
· Problem running in certain devices fixed
What's New in 2.2.3:
· Issue where some pages did not work properly in Google Reader fixed
· Issue where the page display mode settings would sometimes not be applied fixed
What's New in 2.2.0:
· RSS feed register function added
· Appearance of Address/search bar changed
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Forced termination issues when new Fenrir Pass account is created and when URLs are received from other apps by intent fixed
· Send to smartphone:open a page from your smartphone
· Share:Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , Tumblr , Flicker , Google+
· Read later:Readability,Instapaper,Pocket
· Save to cloud:Dropbox,skyDrive,Evernote
· Action panel added
· Settings for when syncing bookmarks added
· Russian language support added
· Spanish language support added
· Chinese (Traditional) language support added
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Memory usage reduced
· Forced termination issue fixed
What's New in 2.0.3:
· Page not loading properly issue fixed (Android 3.0 and later)
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Forced termination on startup issue fixed
· Forced termination issue fixed
· Issue where saving images would sometimes fail fixed
· Issue where the layout of Usual Sites would break apart fixed(Android 2.1, 2.2)
· Unable to restore tabs issue fixed
· Usual Sites initialization issue fixed
· Issue where some fields would not be aligned properly with the automatic bookmark align function fixed
· Support added for custom URL scheme
· [Save link] option added to the Hold And Go disabled menu
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Extension functions added
· Start-up time up to 5 times faster
· Non-saving cookie issued fixed
· Tabs not restoring issue fixed
· Usual sites returning to default settings issue fixed
· Modifications so downloads do not stop when in the background (Android 2.3 and later)
· Improvements made so that the Google Play page can be opened from the Google Play app
What's New in 1.7.1:
· Electrical output when in the background reduced to a maximum of 86%.
· Smooth scrolling added for Android 3.0 tablets and later releases.
· Issue where the keyboard would not be display fixed.
· Issue where files could not be uploaded fixed.
· Start up failure issue fixed.
· Issue where the cache would not be completely deleted when terminating the program fixed.
· Issue where the open homepage settings for new tabs would not be reflected in the browser fixed.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Issue where protected tabs would be changed to unprotected when the application is terminated, has been fixed.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Improved usability of landscape screen and tablet features.
· Full-screen gesture added. Follow the screen diagonally from the bottom-left to the top-right. Do the reverse to return to the standard screen.
· Stability improved.
· Issues fixed.
What's New in 1.5.1:
· New tabs screen changed to display [Usual Sites].
What's New in 1.5.1:
· The issue where files could not be uploaded properly has been fixed
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Added Bookmark Sort Function
· Increased Speed of Graphics during Scrolling
What's New in 1.3.0:
· Added page display change function (change UA and start-up apps)
· Hold down Address Bar to display menu
· Fixed not being able to upload certain files.
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Display Search History
· Support Facebook
· Display Search Button on the Tab Bar
· Restore Back / Forward History of Tabs on start-up
· Remembers BASIC Authentication ID and Password