aSip (formerly known as SipPhone) is first native SIP/VoIP application. All calls are made directly to the SIP provider, no middle-man like customized proxy involved, so no voice delay and call quality is excellent.
Using WiFi/3G connection on your mobile, aSip turns your device into a pocket VoIP phone, so you can make cheap or even free phone calls (local or long distance) over the internet at any time, and from almost anywhere.
· Support SIP protocol
· Support speaker phone
· Voice mail notification
· Multiple ringtone selection
· Support DTMF tone (RFC2833/Inband) during the call
· Support G711 and GSM codec
· Support using alternative RTP port
· Support Stun for NAT Traversing
· Support Sip Proxy
· Capability of mute/hold call
· Support multiple SIP accounts
· Support prefix dialing when make call from address book
· Redial from recent call list
What's New in This Release:
· Enable echo canceling for Android OS 3.0 and later.
What's New in 1.4:
· Fix the audio issue in certain devices.
· Reduce application image size.