ViMu Player for Google TV - ViMu Player is a media player application for Google TV based boxes and TV-sets. It can render all native video formats supported by your Google TV device.
ViMu Player for Google TV features:
· Local filesystems and USB filesystems browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· Windows shares (SMB filesystems) browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· WebDAV browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· NFS browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· UPnP/DLNA browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· Receiving HTTP/HTTPS live streams (IceStream).
· Audio track switching.
· External audio track support in M4A and MKA formats.
· External SRT subtitles support.
· M3U playlists support.
· Internal MKV subtitles support.
· Video and audio hardware modes switching.
· Apple Airplay support for streaming Video and Images from iOS devices.
· Display of movie covers and sheets generated by Movienizer or ThumbGen applications (for local/SMB/WebDAV).
What's New in This Release:
· cover art fix
What's New in 1.10:
· make screen dark on pause during inactivity
· api upgrade for 3rd party apps
· gtv4 temporary crash fix
What's New in 1.05:
· Airplay photo fix + slide show support
· MKV chapters support. Use Channel Up/Down keys
· Feature to force display aspect to pixel aspect (in preferences)
· Looping support for M3U playlist (use 'looped' in first line)
What's New in 1.01:
· Crash fixes