MX Player is a powerful video player for Android. It plays almost all video files and subtitle files. MX Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. Test results on dual-core devices have shown up to 70% performance improvement over single-core decoding. The app provides Codecs and Rendering Engines highly optimized for processors including ARM NEON and NVIDIA Tegra 2.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed conflict with some security softwares.
· Added an option to select NEW tag display period of the folder/video list.
· Fixed stopping playback when seeking video position in some devices.
· Fixed video playback error in 1.6c for some videos.
· Fixed battery/clock background color drawing error.
· Fixed resuming to incorrect playback position.