GTVBox Video Player is a media player application for Google TV based boxes and TV-sets. It can render all native video formats supported by your Google TV device.
GTVBox Video Player features:
· Local filesystems and USB filesystems browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· Windows shares (SMB filesystems) browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· WebDAV browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· NFS browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· UPnP/DLNA browsing, quicksearch and playback.
· Receiving HTTP/HTTPS live streams (IceStream).
· Audio track switching.
· External audio track support in M4A and MKA formats.
· External SRT subtitles support.
· M3U playlists support.
· Internal MKV subtitles support.
· Video and audio hardware modes switching.
· Apple Airplay support for streaming Video and Images from iOS devices.
· Display of movie covers and sheets generated by Movienizer or ThumbGen applications (for local/SMB/WebDAV).
What's New in This Release:
· MKV internal subtitles fixes
· UPnP, HTTP Progressive streaming and some other crash fixes
What's New in 0.81:
· Bug/crash fixes for v.0.80.
· M3U api improvements.
· UPnP library upgraded.