Tricorder - A simple tricorder simulator for Android powered phones, using real sensors to detect magnetic fields, gravity, etc. See the passing gravity wave from a distant collapsar on your phone screen (actual device sensitivity may be insufficient to detect gravity waves). Detect buried powerful magnets! Be a mega-geek! Etc. How to Use Use the buttons on the left to select the mode: * GRA: monitor the local gravitational field and acceleration
* MAG: monitor the local magnetic field
* ENV: monitor environmental parameters including light level, object proximity and temperature
* GEO: display geographical information
The two field displays show the corresponding field information as a 3-D plot with X and Y on a cross-axis plot, with the Z value shown beside it. The elevation of the field above or below the X-Y plane is shown on a separate indicator. The absolute magnitude of the field value is plotted below, and the numeric data is shown below that. · Tricorder displays gravitation and magnetic field, environmental and geographic information, based on information from the sensors in the device.
· Accuracy is limited to what the sensors can provide.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some crashes and the visible and magnetic Sun images.
· Fixed GEO compass orientation in landscape mode.