NoDistress - This SOS application can help you in a distress situation by contacting help and sounding all bells and whistles. It can send E-mails, SMS messages, make loud noises and take pictures of automatically.
Crossing that dark alley not knowing if you will get safe to the other side?
Set the alarm for a few seconds in the future. If you are unable to stop the countdown, the app will sound the alarm for you automatically.
Now you can configure NoDistress to automatically call or dial a telephone number!!
When you hit the panic button:
· The screen will flash bright blue and red;
· An alarm sound will be played continuously;
· Custom SMS and E-mails will be sent to addresses of your choosing
· If available, your location (latitude, longitude, altitude, speed and direction) will be sent to addresses of your choosing;
· Pictures will be automatically taken (SD card required).
What's New in This Release:
· Version 1.1.11 fixes an issue sending SMS messages if the network is not available.
What's New in 1.1.10:
· Now you can configure NoDistress to automatically call or dial a telephone number!!
· Distributed under GPLv2.
· Fixed issue adding a new phone number to the SMS list it the app fail to get the selected contact.