ShakeThemAll is a Live Wallpaper which uses a realistic physics engine and g-sensors to display Androids falling down your screen. Androids react to gravity, touching, shaking your phone and even light and sound now.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved physics accuracy of skins without legs and/or arms. In other words, skins made out of logo or single pictures will no longer have legs or arms collision boxes and should behave more accurately. Also performance should be increased with this type of skins. You will need to remove and download again for the change to take effect on previously downloaded skins.
What's New in 1.77:
· Finally fixed the Skin Manager
· Added new version notification
What's New in 1.70:
· Fixed one major FC for Droid users
· Added translations for all market enabled languages
What's New in 1.60:
· added 'slide' effect
· fixed ratings update