Mario Live Wallpaper - This is a live wallpaper of Mario playing randomly generated levels. Every once in a while, a level ends and a new one begins. There are three themes for levels: outside, underground and castle. They appear in that order.
Have a look at wallpaper's settings! You might find something interesting there. Like the ability to change FPS, or to disable level background (making levels darker).
This wallpaper tends to waste a considerable amount of battery power because of Mario's AI, which is rather complex. The fact that the wallpaper is nice enough to be stared at for long periods of time, doesn't help that situation either.
By default, this wallpaper is set up to have a low priority. This is good, but not if your device is running a CPU intensive application. So - if the wallpaper is very slow on your device (something like 2 frames per second), consider looking at battery logs to find application(s) that waste a lot of CPU time.
What's New in This Release:
· by popular demand, removed the app icon that was added in 0.93b (now Help)
· new configuration options: Help, Changelog
· new group: appearance settings (with a preview)
· new appearance settings: Background color, Overlaying color (useful for dimming)
· increased buffer to make transitions in low priority mode smoother
· ad space on top of settings is now reserved