OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'. There will be a 'One Click Lag Fix' app installed. Run that, and select the option you want!
The application will automatically kill all running tasks, and enable flight mode. You should probably not use the device while the lag fix is running. If you accidentally hit back or home by mistake, re-enter the app and re-select the lag fix. It should still be running.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes for occasional 'Broken Pipe', as well as related failure to copy boot up scripts.
· z4root option added, which opens the market to the z4root app.
· update.zip root option now downloads update.zip instead of having it included.
· Fix for typo in cleanup option, it should now work correctly
What's New in 2.2.8:
· Galaxy Tab Support
· Fix for installing with APPS2SD active
· Fix for set-on-boot for minfree and scheduler/tweaks