Passwd Safe is a port of the popular Password Safe application to the Android platform.
· Supports viewing and editing of Password Safe data files
· Files are stored by default in the root directory on the SD card. Just copy a .psafe3 or .dat file to the card. Note: The SD card must be unmounted from the PC for the files to be seen.
· Supports multiple files
What's New in This Release:
· Optimize file loading. Opening a file should be significantly faster.
· Add preference (default true) to clear the clipboard when a file is closed
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Fix force close and record icons on Android 1.5
What's New in 3.0.0:
· UI Refresh - Update to use a flat list and icons to show records and groups; Add preference for font size; Add fast scrolling for records; Add record context menu to copy user and password
· Add two minute timeout preference
· Fix conversion exception for Gorilla-created v2 databases
· Show last save information in file details
· Update last save information in file details
What's New in 2.6.1:
· Fix Dropbox associations
· Fix Bug 3071375 for v1 databases