Subdroid is a simple app that displays SVN logs. Now supports browsing of SVN repositories. Just longpress on SVN repository name and choose browse.
What's New in This Release:
· Should be working now again with code.google.com repos.
· Changed typeface to sans.
What's New in 0.9.3:
· Added android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to the free version, to allow the new data-backup functionality to work (write database to sdcard)
· Added new backup/restore functionality.
· Added new Theme with bigger Revision texts as the old ones were pretty hard to read and changed paths hard to click on
· New Theme set to default for new installations
· fixed crash on Xoom (Honeycomb handles managed cursors differently..)
· fixed, or at least alleviated a crash on orientation change
· added red error icon when notification service encounters an error (i.e. host unreachable)
What's New in 0.9.1:
· Added search buttons to menu, for devices that don't have a dedicated search key.
· Improved search result page
· Improved NotificationService (donate version). Checks are now done more precisely if "battery friendly mode" is not selected