SGS Toolbox - A little toolbox application for Samsung Galaxy S. It requires root and has the following functions:
- Display the product code of the nv_data.bin and of the .nv_data.bak (when available) allowing you to see whether your product code has changed after a firmware update. (needs root!)
- Quick access to several special dialer code menu's: Firmware info, Phone and Battery info, GPS test menu, Show IMEI
- Check for the latest firmware version available though KIES. For now the app pretends the phone runs JM1 when issuing the request, therefore it will only display the available updates for JM1.
What's New in This Release:
· Check for busybox at launch
· UI changes
· Fixed remount for gingerbread.
· Fixed the GPS test menu.
· Removed the unnecessary internet permission, CSC Selection and product code check functions didn't work on a fresh install when the efs backup hadn't been done before
What's New in 0.4.2:
· Bug fixes and error code reporting