DroidXRay gives you detailed information about your Android device's hardware and performance of some components.
· Did you know that storage space (internal disk space) affects the performance of tasks like browsing your contact's list?
DroidXRay shows you how fast your storage devices are operating and how fast you can scan your contact list, photos and music.
· Is your Battery Saving application really working? Check out the battery performance chart and see how frequently you need to recharge your battery.
Here's a list of some of the things DroidXRay can provide:
· Device name, model, manufacturer, etc;
· Phone number & type, Telephony network, SIM card information;
· CPU current and maximum speed (Mhz and BogoMIPS), model, manufacturer, etc (all cores);
· Memory usage: Physical and memory for Apps;
· Graphics card and display;
· Battery, camera, graphics card;
· All network connections and network devices;
· All input devices.
Works on ARM and x86 platforms.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed freezing while loading app list in some devices.
· Hardware tab now labeled System;
· List of installed apps included in the inventory (System tab);
· Bug fixes and performance improvements.
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Integration with App Control
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Fixed issues with the battery perforce graph when there's not enough data.
· SD card performance now informs when the disk is full.
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Added support for 4+ Cores.
· Fixed issue displaying summary information on some devices.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Fixed issue getting CPU information in some Samsung devices.