WiFizer is not your typical file sharing program. WiFizer is a fast, secure, easy, and efficient way to share files between Android devices. WiFizer utilizes local wireless networks to share files by turning your Android device into a file sharing server.
WiFizer uses an efficient access control mechanism. There are three entities: users, groups, and files. Users are authorized devices that access the server. A User can be a member of one or more groups. A File can be shared with one or more groups. For example, a file shared with a group called “Family” can be accessed by all members of the “Family” group.
Hint: When there is no wireless network around, WiFizer can be used over a device's built-in wireless access point (hotspot). Please note that WiFizer is NOT a hotspot enabler application. Instead, WiFizer utilizes wireless networks to share files.
· High speed file transfer - WiFizer utilizes high speed wireless networks to transfer files.
· Access control - Only authorized users can access your server. Authorized users can only view what you allow them to access. Also, users can be blocked from accessing your server.
· Secure file transfer - WiFizer implements advanced security standards to encrypt data before it leaves your device.
· Protective sharing - WiFizer makes sure only the originally shared file is accessible. If the original file contents were modified, the file will not be downloadable until you take action (by approving/removing the sharing of the file). This ensures that you are NOT accidentally sharing a file you do not mean to share.
· Share any type of file - WiFizer enables you to share any type of file.
· Share with multiple - WiFizer allows multiple users to connect to the WiFizer server at the same time.
· Ease of use - One tap and your WiFizer server appears in the network. Also, one tap and a user connects to your server.
· Efficient - No more pushing files to individual devices one by one. No more exposing all of your data just to share a few files. No more using slow Bluetooth for file transfer. No more looking up and typing an IP address every time you share something.
· WiFizer Lite is the free light version of WiFizer. WiFizer Lite enables you to connect to WiFizer servers. However, WiFizer Lite does not come with the WiFizer server.
What's New in This Release:
· Notifications for downloads are now grouped into one
· Improved stability
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Fixed unexpected behavior on some tablets and other devices preventing them from connecting to other devices running WiFizer.