Quest Forever - View EQ2 (Everquest 2) data from your Android phone. Search and view details of guilds, characters and items.This application is not associated, affiliated, sponsored or endorsed in any way by Sony Online Entertainment.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes to EQ1 character view. Hide EQ2 characters from invalid servers (like Unrest_old). Minimum version is now Android 1.6 in order to get full screen display on Android 3.0 tablets.
· Use Zam for EQ1 and EQ2 item display. This functions somewhat faster than Station and doesn't require a login for EQ1 items. This can be enabled through the preferences screen.
· Automated error reports now contain additional useful information such as character and guild names to help identify the cause of faults. If you don't want to send this information please edit it out of the email before sending.
· Bug fix for NumberFormatException when viewing an EQ2 character
What's New in 3.6:
· Improved error handling. Detects EQ2Players.com error pages. Allows reporting of errors direct to the author by email
What's New in 3.5:
· Fixed force closes caused when sending a /tell
What's New in 3.4:
· Guild chat continues running in the background. Added search buttons to the main screen. Various bug fixes. New build process that produces smaller APK files
What's New in 3.3:
· Removed spurious duplicate guilds from EQ1 search. More character detail when searching/viewing alts and... CHAT! Sony fixed the SSL-based login so I switched over and now it should be working again and logs in faster.