ANDRICO is an Android application which enables users to synchronize data from FaceBook, such as friends contacts, events information and so on.
What ANDRICO consists of?
* Core connecting with the Facebook and downloading all the essential information
* Content Provider storing the information downloaded from Facebook
* Application displaying, sorting out and filtering downloaded data
Who can use ANDRICO?
* Owners of Android based devices can use ANDRICO to simplify addition and update of contacts, events and other FaceBook information
* Developers can use the Content Provider and the Core to develop their own applications
What's New in This Release:
· Redesign for a new Android 2.0 Platform
· Synchronization process has become faster
· New version enables to export contacts (one – button in contactinfo; all or updated – menu in contactlist)
· Andrico 2.0 enables to attach labels to events and filter events by labels (long click and menu in event list)