mysms for Android - Install mysms and you’ll be able to:
· Send and receive text messages on your computer
· Automatically sync all the SMS on your smartphone, tablet and computer
· Text other mysms users for free
No more annoying “typing” on your smartphone! Leave your mobile phone in your pocket and write your text messages on your computer – it’s much easier and faster on a normal keyboard. Anywhere, anytime: mysms works with all currently available browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, etc.).
Why you should be using mysms:
USE IT ON YOUR SMARTPHONE OR USE IT ON THE WEB: Send and receive text messages on your smartphone AND on the internet. When you use mysms, you always have access to your messages and your contacts - it doesn't matter if you're currently on your PC, Mac, netbook, iPad or Android tablet.
FREE TO FRIENDS: If a contact also uses mysms, you can text each other for free using mysms friends. The application automatically recognises if a contact uses mysms – mysms friends is then automatically selected for sending the SMS.
SENT FROM YOUR NUMBER: Unlike many other apps, when you send a text message using mysms your number appears as the sender. Your contacts can easily see that the SMS is from you regardless whether you sent the message from your smartphone or your computer.
NEVER LOSE AN SMS: Your SMS are automatically backed up and kept in sync via the mysms cloud. If something happens to your smartphone and you get a new one, you can easily download all your messages back onto your new smartphone.
THERE’S MORE: Send to groups, SMS widgets, SMP pop-up, application styles and themes, automatic signature addition…
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfix - WEB contact synchronization
· Bugfix - Double sound notification
· Some minor bugfixes
· Updated Countrylist
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Improved invitation mechanics - you can now invite your iPhone contacts.
· Bugfix - Filtering of voicemail messages resolved
· Bugfix - Registration for Swedish numbers improved
· Bugfix for Samsung Galaxy S2 - Double text sending problem fixed
What's New in 3.5.0:
New Product features:
· Deleting multiple messages at once
· Ringtone for each user
· New icon style (ICS Design)
· Resend message to same recipient
· Privacy mode - hide message text in notification bar
· Group message - send as split threads
· Repeated notification for unread messages
· ICS Galaxy SII - blank message FIX
· Improved synchronization
· Auto-Forwarding Voicemail messages
What's New in 3.3.4:
What's New in 3.3.1:
· Integration of websms connectors: mysms now supports various websms connectors from the Android Market. Go to "settings" - "Websms connectors" and activate the connectors you like!
· New name: The sending option "mysms" is now called "mysms out". Use it as you normally do.
What's New in 3.2.0:
· New language: mysms is now available in Portuguese
· Auto-delete function added
What's New in 3.1.3:
· Bugfix: double digit problem for hardware keyboards solved
· Smiley function added
· Registration process optimized
· Synchronization improvements
· ICS LED-Notification fixed
What's New in 3.1.2:
· minor bugfixing
What's New in 3.1.2:
· Update country list
What's New in 2.0.7:
· Adaptation of notification logic
· Performance improvements
· Bugfix: Request new password
· Modified some texts
What's New in 2.0.6:
· Mobile numbers in messages will be displayed automatically as contacts
· Notification, if someone who has you in his contact list also becomes a mysms user. Mysms users can text for free to other mysms users.
· Sending mysms friends messages via WiFi improved
· Contact photos are loaded faster
· Adaptation of registration process US