SlovoEd Compact Romanian-Swedish & Swedish-Romanian dictionary for Android is a bilingual dictionary for Android containing the high-quality lexical databases from the world most famous publishers. Read, work and travel with reliable dictionary in your pocket! Functional and easy-to-use SlovoEd for Android is developed to satisfy the most fastidious users, for both language professionals and learners, for both business applications and private usage. These dictionaries are always at hand and let express yourself easily in any foreign language!
Dictionary database is powered by Peter Bondesson.
Romanian-Swedish dictionary contains 3394 entries.
Swedish-Romanian dictionary contains 3154 entries.
Improve your language skills with SlovoEd dictionary:
- Look up unfamiliar words in SlovoEd dictionary directly from the home screen! Now SlovoEd dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate SlovoEd dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using SlovoEd dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from SlovoEd dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Catalan, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish languages.***
* To turn on this option, install SlovoEd dictionary and go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.