Knights of Pen & Paper for Android - Knights of Pen & Paper is a retro-style role playing game inspired by the classic titles of the 90s. It tries to imitate the experience of playing a traditional pen and paper RPG, by allowing players to control the main characters, as well as the dungeon master.
The game features many classes and characters to choose from, lots of quests, monsters, items and equipment, and loads of customization options.
Knights of Pen & Paper for Android features:
· Turn-based battles
· Retro pixel art
· Pen & Paper RPG references
· Simple to play, very rich gameplay experience
· Challenging quests and monsters
· Entertaining story line
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed problems with the portal quests
What's New in 2.04:
· New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
· The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
· More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
· Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
What's New in 1.45:
· Sell/Remove items bug fixed
What's New in 1.44:
· Shipwreck cove secret unveiled!
· Easy travel. Go anywhere with just one tap on the map!
· Random damages: attack and spells now have a range of damage.
· Elemental damage system: Physical, Magical, Nature and Divine damages.
· Luck system redone. Now you only get extra luck on dice rolls if you add specific items and characters to your party.
· A bunch of new small features.
· Tons of bug fixes.
What's New in 1.40:
· Consume purchase working on most devices.
· IAB purchases working on most devices.
What's New in 1.33:
· Added 11 quests, 2 places, 5 monsters, 2 characters
· Improved game experience by increasing gold and xp
· Some skills no longer have diminish return and Necromancer was revamped
· Simplified Enchanter and some new consumable items
· pt-BR localized
· In-App Billing implemented
· Other improvements
· Lots of bug fixes!
What's New in 1.20:
· Shop/Enchanter are finally FIXED! They won't lock your device anymore (htc/xperia/nexus).
· Gold gain increased.
What's New in 1.09:
· Lots of bug fixes.
· Localization problems.
· Necromancer class revamped.
· Cheaper consumables items.
· Cheaper travels.
What's New in 1.08:
· Reduced used memory (may fix shop/cauldron issues for some devices)
· Zoom fixed for Android Galaxy S3 and other 16:9 screen resolution devices