Dark Quest for Android - Dark Quest is a turn-based fantasy RPG played from a top-down perspective.
Take control of a party of up to three characters, each with their own specific skills, and defeat the evil sorcerer who has been terrorizing the land.
You will need to explore maze-like dungeons, battle hordes of orcs and undead, and collect gold to purchase weapons, spells and potions for your characters in order to succeed.
What's New in This Release:
· Added multiplayer
· Added new hero: The Ranger (Multiplayer only)
· Improved compatibility with older Android phones
· Fixed lots of bugs
What's New in 1.0.4:
· The game now autosaves every turn
· Added class powers
· Fixed many bugs
· Added new item
· Improved memory consumption
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Added 2 new maps
· Added new items
· Fixed a zillion bugs and tiny issues
· Deleting a save now asks for confirmation
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Fixed a bug that would not resurrect a dead hero upon returning to the village
· Fixed a minor ui glitch with quest text.
· Added exit button the main menu
· Increased size of tiles slightly on smaller screen devices.
· You can now disable auto-follow of characters in the options menu.
· Reduced number of gold the evil sorcerer takes away.
· Reduced gold prices for some items in the village.
· Improved pathfinding so heroes no longer step into traps.
· Fixed a crash bug with very large range spells.