Remote Phone Call LK - Use your Microsoft Windows PC as remote dialer for managing incoming and outgoing calls and for writing and receiving SMS messages. Look for missed incoming calls in your call log, read your SMS and use your phone contacts for dialing and creating SMS messages. All from your Windows desktop via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth....
Ideal in conjunction with a Bluetooth headset. You can leave your phone in the docking station while managing your calls.
The additional Microsoft Office integration allows simple dialing and SMS creation direct from Outlook, Word and Excel.
Simply the remote control for your mobile phone!
This is our licence key version. After a 15 day trial period you will need a key. For further details please visit www.justremotephone.com.
CallCenter features (app running on your PC):
- Shows phone contacts
- Shows call log
- Allows dialing contacts, call log entries and entered numbers
- Writing and reading SMS messages
- Contact search
- Answer incoming calls
- Popup for incoming calls and SMS messages
- Manage audio settings
- Hotkey for dialing numbers from the clipboard
- Hotkey for accepting incoming calls
- Handle "tel" and "callto" ULRs
- Auto start at windows login
CallCenter Microsoft Office integration:
- Allows dialing selected numbers using the context menu of the text editor (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Allows calling email sender and recipients with help of contact information (Outlook)
RemotePhone features (app running on your phone):
- Auto start with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Acoustic signal on connect
- Show connection status
- Send or download client installation package
to your Microsoft Windows PC
- Android 2.0 or higher
- a Microsoft Windows PC (XP or newer)
- a Wi-Fi (WLAN) environment or a Bluetooth* enabled PC
*Supported Bluetooth stacks: default Microsoft stack, WIDCOMM stack
The PC application CallCenter offers a programming interface (API), which allows developers the use of the remote control features within arbitrary own applications. The SDK together with a sample can be found in the subdirectory "SDK" within the installation directory on your PC.