nJoy - Play multiplayer games with your friends by turning your phones into joysticks!
nJoy is a complete PC remote controlling solution!
nJoy includes a gaming joystick layout and a comprehensive desktop control layout consisted of media controls, web surfing and text input options, an efficient and easy to use mouse controls and more...!
nJoy makes use of a Wi-Fi or internet connection for communication with a PC. Thus, the effective range of a Wi-Fi signal is not an issue. The device's 3G connection can be used if the wifi connection is inefficient or not available.
The gaming joystick allows you to use your phone as a game controller, much like an actual gaming console controller for any game by assigning keyboard and mouse actions!
A multi-touch interface consisted of a left analog stick and on screen action buttons is coupled with the device’s accelerometer to enable full game control!
Multiple Android devices can be connected to a single PC to allow split screen gaming.
nJoy media controls allow remotely pausing and resuming as well as skipping between tracks. Mouse control is implemented with a track pad, similar to a laptop track pad solution.
Finger gestures are available for zooming, swipe scrolling and maximizing/minimizing windows.
nJoy includes further options such as closing windows, go to desktop, accessing libraries, loading websites, running applications and much more...
What's New in This Release:
· UI has been improved, media controls are now solid and mousepad has a radial gradient.
· Fix for phones with large screens having the joystick buttons spread. Now joystick buttons are close to each other.
· Screen always on for System Mode as well.
· Removed useless resources.
· Minor bug fixes.
· Updated Google Ads SDK, due to this update the minimum Android version supported by nJoy is 2.3.3.
· Added the "Auto Connect" feature!
· Added a gaming mousepad joystick! Play any game that requires mouse!
· Added the "Use Feedback" feature, uses the phone vibration to give feedback.
· Added the option to search Google by pressing on the "Search" button!
· Added "Utilities" in the Windows Commands list.
· Added the option to disableenable accelerometer.
· Joystick layout has been optimized and updated to fit more devices.
· Reduced response times!
· Minor bug fixes, changes and future addons preparations.
What's New in 1.12:
· Added the Drag & Drop gesture. Simply tap n' hold to drag!
· Added multi-touch support for System mode. Now you can use the left and mouse click buttons and move the mouse on the touchpad!
· Added the "Try again" button to the splash validation form, allows for license check retry when license validation fails.
· Changed "Mouse Pixel Precision" value to 1 by default.