domus.Link is an Android frontend for the domus.Link web service and interface to the Heyu X10 controller under Linux. Design focuses on separating configuration from actual controls thus giving the user a simple and user friendly GUI. The primary concern being that anyone with little or no knowledge of home automation systems can easily manage/administer the system.
Please see domus.link.co.pt to install the domus.Link web based service to use this application and heyu.org to install the X10 control application. This system requires Linux and that you have an CM11A or CM17a X10 controller and compatible modules for X10.
· Licensed under the GPL
· ON/OFF Controls for every type
· DIM/BRIGHT Controls for Lights
· Support for multi-aliases (ie: A1,2)
· Shutter support
· New Security Framework to use multiple PINS or user name/password with access levels. Each module can have a security level associated with it that is controlled by the user levels defined.
· New Status module type that allows visual status but no control
What's New in This Release:
· Scene availability from domus.Link V2.1.
· Update some of the graphics
· Error handling of domus.Link issues such as heyu not running
· Fixes for module type validation
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Updated communication handler for clearing comm dialog.
· Updated app to allow moving to sdcard