AndroidScreencast - Desktop application to control an Android device remotely using mouse and keyboard. Should work on Windows/Linux/MacOS with any Android device.
1. Install the android sdk (download here)
2. Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
3. Make sure you have Java Runtime Environment 5 or later installed
4. Click on the launcher (see download section).
· Mouse and keyboard control
· Landscape mode (right click)
· Video recording (may be done using a third party software)
· Basic file browser