Android VLC Remote - This application allows you to control media playback of VideoLAN Client (VLC) from your Android-powered phone.
You must enable the HTTP interface in VLC for this application to work.
To start VLC HTTP server from the command line, use a command like this:
vlc --extraintf=http --fullscreen --http-album-art --qt-start-minimized
For more help, please see How To Start VLC with HTTP Interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Added password support for compatibility with VLC 2.1
· Adjusted max volume
· Updated Spanish translations
· Bug fixes
What's New in 0.5.5:
· New user interface for phones and tablets
What's New in 0.5.0:
· Automatically pauses media when taking a call
· DVD menu navigation (requires trackball/dpad and luahttp interface)
· Aspect ratio toggle
· Audio track selection
· Subtitles selection
· Improved file browser
· Catalan translations
· Long-press "Home" button in file browser to set home to current directory