PlaylistR Last.fm - Browse your charts, friends, neighbours, recommendations and overall charts from Last.fm, and listen tracks directly into your favorite streaming service: Spotify, Grooveshark or Deezer.
Automagically build playlist out of users lists, artists lists and track lists.
You can get playlist generated out of your friends/neighbours top charts, out of your Last.fm recommendations and so on.
Build mixtapes for you or for your friends.
Music discovery has never been that easy!
What's New in This Release:
· YouTube playback and playlist creation (fill in your YouTube credentials in config)
· Similar songs playlists : press a track and select "Similar tracks" to get a full playlist of similar tracks.
What's New in 0.3:
· MOG Playlist generation
· Images can be turned back on without crashing the app
· Generated playlists are now shown before sending it to your streaming service or mailbox
· Generation of playlists based on "tracks" similar to the selected ones for even more music discovery
What's New in 0.2.1:
· fixed "cache failed" error
· Rdio support !! Create playlists directly into your Rdio account
· Grooveshark playlists can now go up to 200 songs (300 calls/hour limit on the Grooveshark API).
· Added purge system to limit space usage on SD card
· Android 1.6 at least needed now
What's New in 0.1.6:
· crash fix(images)
· Cache is now made on sd card to prevent overuse of internal space
· Grooveshark playlists are limited to about 20 songs because of rate limitations, but thanks to the Grooveshark team it'll soon be possible to have up to 500 songs/playlist
· Grooveshark direct playback needs the app to be already running to work (try to play it again if playback doesn't start)
· Added "Fans of your top":users that are top fans of the songs in your top
· Up to 200 artists in recommendations
What's New in 0.1.4:
· Resized thumbnails for better ui consistency
· bug fix