ScrambledNet is a port of the KDE game "knetwalk", by Andi Peredri, Thomas Nagy and Reinhold Kainhofer.
The player is given a network diagram with the parts of the network randomly rotated; he/she must rotate them to connect all the terminals to the server.
· Portrait and landscape modes are handled.
· Tile rotation is smoothly animated; highlighted tiles show the user's progress.
· The game is designed to be usable with 12-key keypad or QWERTY keypad, or by tapping the screen.
· The game has 5 difficulty levels; the first 3 use different board sizes; then wrap-around is introduced for "Master" level; then "Insane" level adds invisible cells. In case you're wondering, yes, I can solve "Insane" puzzles, usually in 10-12 minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the "pop" sound when locking a tile.
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Minor improvement to the "connected" animation.
What's New in 5.0: