PONS Kompaktworterbuch Polnisch - Dictionary database is powered by PONS GmbH. PONS Compact Dictionary Polish consists of German-Polish and Polish-German dictionaries with about 73,000 entries, 115,000 keywords, detailed meaning differentiations, usage examples, useful phrases for everyday life, modern vocabulary from a wide variety of areas such as the Internet, new media trends, etc.
- German-Polish dictionary contains 38,974 entries
- Polish-German dictionary contains 34,052 entries
- German sound module contains 10,000 words
Improve your langauage skills with PONS:
- Audio pronunciations in live speech quality (for German only).
- Look up words directly from the home screen. The dictionary provides the entry in a Quick Search Box alongside with the other search results.*
- Search History to see the list of the last 20 translations
- Use Fuzzy Search when you doubt the spelling. If you do not remember the spelling, you can enter a wrong variant and get a list of possible words.
- Look up a word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate the dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with the words you aim to remember.
- Test yourself with a Word of the Day widget. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily on your home screen.
- Paragon keyboard provides comfortable text input.**
More useful features:
- Dictionary installation on a memory card.
- Quick dynamic search of words while typing.
- Hyperlinks between different related articles.
- No Internet connection required.
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time.
- Multilingual user interface.
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary, then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark PONS dictionary.
** To activate the keyboard please press and hold ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.
The number of translations in PONS demo-version is limited. The more often you use the dictionary the more notifications about demo version you get. To save you time we’ve provided a new way of purchasing and registering PONS for Android. Now you do not need to search for the product on the web, you can purchase it directly from your device. To do this, open PONS dictionary and go to Menu->Registration->Buy.