Callback Assistant proposes several predefined options after finishing the call:
- send SMS to caller
- redial now
- schedule a call to later (10, 15, 30 mins, 1 hour, or custom date and time)
- create custom task to user calendar.
When it is helpful? For example, when you can't answer immediately for the call (on conference, in noisy environment) - you reject it and send SMS to caller or add the reminder to callback later just in single click.
Or after finishing the call you can add the reminder and notes about the call to your calendar just in single click.
Small tip: application is automatically hidden after 5 seconds of inactivity. If you need to display it back, follow this simple scenario:
- press "Home" for couple seconds to display last used tasks
- choose "Callback Assistant"
- Application starts with information of last call again.
What's New in This Release:
· Changed: Default period to close application automatically increased to 10 seconds. This setting could be changed in application settings
· Added: Now user could add caller number from application
· Added: Application automatically unlock phone screen after finishing the call.
· Added: Chinese localization