Pocket Informant (Android) is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution.
· Full-featured events management integrated with Android Calendar plus a separate PI Calendar
· Month, Day, Week, Column Week View, Agenda, and Task views
· Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
· Getting-Things-Done (GTD) management of tasks
· Pre-made filters to quickly find active, due, undated, overdue, and completed tasks
· Starring (flagging) tasks
· Both events and tasks can be displayed in 2 different day views, 6 week views, agenda view and month view
· Plain list and grouped (by category, context, folder, action, status) task views for tasks
· Optional category (for events and tasks) and status (for tasks only) filters in main views
· Templates for events and tasks (including default templates for new items)
· Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
· Optional timebars and mini-text (event details displayed directly in calendar grid) views for events month view
· Custom time/date selection controls for easy task/event modification and navigation in main view (including all month view features including mini-text in date selector)
· Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views (assign category, move between calendars, move to a different date, context, folder etc.)
· Highly configurable interface (with over 100 different options)
· Configurable event and task edit dialogs (with ability to show/hide all event/task fields)
· Search and notifications integration with standard Android services
· Ability to assign colors to each individual event or task, category, calendar, different task statuses, work and free days etc.
· Optional auto-deletion of completed tasks (on deletion or after certain period of time)
· Uses the Android Calendar Database
· Syncs with Toodledo.
· Google Task sync!
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture.
Pocket Informant is a full featured PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your task list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to not force you into any one method of doing things - use our Task View as rigidly or freely as you want, using GTD principles, Franklin Covey, or your own system.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have application for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
Localizations: English, and German.
What's New in This Release:
· Ice Cream Sandwich support
· Toodledo Pro SSL improvements
· Bug Fixes
· Problem with SSL connection fixed for syncing 150+ tasks with Toodledo
· All-day events creation does not work on Android 4.0 fixed
What's New in 1.54.5401:
· Google Tasks sync gets unchecked by itself from time to time fixed
· Support for non-standard displays with Honeycomb (600px wide in portrait mode) added
· Current date display removed from Honeycomb portrait orientation if there is not enough place for it
· Day timeline missing in month and day views fixed
What's New in 1.53.5302:
· A bunch of Fixes for Google Tasks and Toodledo sync
· Acer Tablet full screen support added
· Basic support for Android 4.0 added
· Day headers formatting fixed in Korean Android version
· Filtering all-day events created by 3rd party apps fixed