Ringtones Maker is a windows application that enables you to create your own custom ringtones for free from your own music (mp3 or other kind of audio tracks). You can make unlimited ringtones. This process is as simple as
- Select one of the music files from your computer.
- Select part of the music track that you want to use as a ringtone and
- Click on Make Ringtone button.
You can download free version of Ringtones Maker to see it in action before you buy it. You can also apply fade-in, fade-out and other sound effects, adjust volume and preview the ringtones.
Limitations of the Free version vs. Full version
The free version is as good as the Full version. There is only one limitations though. Full version allows you to create as many ringtones as you want. You may want to create unique ringtones for your family members, business associates and other contacts. Free version allows you to create only three ringtones.
You can save the converted music tracks on your computer. So instead of creating ringtones, you can use this software as an audio file format converter. You can open music tracks from any one of the the supported file formats and convert into any other supported formats.
- Fast download - Small installation package
- Quick and easy installation - takes only two minutes to start making ringtones
- Light-weight - uses very little memory
- Extract part of the music track or use the whole track as ringtone
- Sound effects like fade-in, fade-out, echo and reverb etc.
- Adjust base volume of the music track
- Copies ID3 tags from source to target music tracks / ringtones
- Supports following audio file formats: WAV, OGG, MP3, MP2, M4a, Wv, Flac, WMA and AAC
- Simple - people without technical knowledge of computer can also make ringtones
- Keyboard shortcuts make the operations even easier
- Risk free trial - Use the free version to make sure that it works for you before you purchase it
- Free version does not expire unless you successfully create three ringtones
- Works as ringtones maker as well as audio file format converter
- Can be used for music editing for other purposes also