DVD Catalyst is a simple Windows application that can rip a 2 hour movie from your DVD and apply video compression so that the file fits on your portable device's storage card and still looks halfway decent on your mobile screen.
DVD Catalyst offers one-click DVD ripping and encoding. Just launch the program, select your portable device, slide a DVD into your disc drive, and click the little green button. The program will choose the best resolution, bit rate, and other settings for you.
The application allows you to convert your DVD's with one click for just about every type of video capable device including Palm, iPod's and other mobile devices. It can convert DVDs (movies and TV episodes), as well as all common video file formats (avi, mpeg, divx, xvid, mp4, mkv without the need of any additional software.
DVD Catalyst 3 includes all of the standard features found in any similar application, including quality adjustments and different black-bar removal options, as well as numerous features that can not be found anywhere else.
- Create your own Digital Copy for any device
- Convert TV & Movie DVDs as well as video files to play on video devices such as iPhone, iPod, PocketPC, Smartphone, PSP, XBOX, Zen, Zune etc.
- Works with multi-angle DVDs
- Offers scene-selection as well as scene-based file splitting
- Include subtitles, manually or automatically
- Can include Closed Captions
- Automatically remove black bars to play full-screen on your player
- Freely adjustable quality, audio, video, framerate, brightness, contrast, volume
- Easy to use, simple 1-click interface. select your device, insert dvd, click go
- All the options you want, and more. 0-click fully automatic mode, monitor folders, drag&drop, auto-detect/eject DVDs etc
- Transparent batching. Convert multiple DVDs and/or video files with a single click.
- Multi-device. Add different devices to a profile, and everything will be converted for all devices
- Unrestricted 7-day trial. No limitations.
- Detailed 80+ page manual included
- NEW: Faster DVD conversions.