Pocket Atlas of Anatomy (Android) - This pocket atlas is your best way to reference anatomy on the go! It combines superb definitions from Dorland''s Illustrated Medical Dictionary with phenomenal illustrations from Gray''s Anatomy for Students, for an unprecedented level of accuracy and visual clarity. An ideal guide to structures and their definitions . . . great for quick consultation in the dissection lab as well as for convenient study anytime, anywhere!
- An organization by body region, rather than by organ system, parallels the way most of today''s anatomy courses approach the subject and facilitates quick reference.
- Exquisite full-color artwork from Gray''s Anatomy for Students, as well as Standring: Gray''s Anatomy, 39th Edition and Sobotta: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 14th Edition, makes structures easy to visualize, remember, and identify.
- Terms and descriptions based on Terminologia Anatomica ensure conformity with the most widely used and up-to-date international anatomical nomenclature system.
- Definitions from Dorland''s Illustrated Medical Dictionary deliver clarity and accuracy.
The Dorland’''s/ Gray’''s Pocket Atlas of Anatomy is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards
- Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Fast article scrolling
- Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
- Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature