Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 6th Edition (Android)-
Up-to-the-minute data on 1000 of the most commonly prescribed medications ? with a strong focus on patient safety!
Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications. This nursing classic is revised annually to reflect approval of new drugs, changes in usage of current drugs, and withdrawal of older ones.
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Mechanisms of action
- Common usage and dosage
- Side effects
- Drug Interactions
- Nursing implications
- New drugs
- Patient education
- Expanded coverage of medical herbs
The Nurse’''''s Pocket Drug Guide is written by Judith A. Barberio.
The Drug Guide is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards