iShare for Android is an easy and fast way to share files over the Internet. The app lets you freely transfer any files between your mobile phone and desktop computers.
iShare can also be used as an online file storage service. You can upload files of up to 10MB which will be kept for 7 days.
To share files using iShare:
· Upload any files via 1190.me or iShare mobile client
· Get an unique Share Code and Download Link for each file that you uploaded
· Spread your Share Code or Download Link to your friends via any of the social methods like email, SMS, SNS, etc
· Once they get your Share Code or Download Link they can download files immediately by logging in to 1190.me or using iShare mobile client
To send files from PC to mobile phones:
· You will get an unique User ID by installing iShare mobile client
· Upload file using 1190.me
· Once the upload is finished, input the User ID to send this file directly to your mobile phones, you can also send files to other mobile phones via the mobile client
Supported languages: English, Simplified Chinese.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix one minor bug and performance improvement
What's New in 1.1:
· Add new feature: click downloaded file name to open file (doc, xls, ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4, etc.)
· Add new feature: downloaded files can be uploaded again to share
· Add English support