Little Professor - The Little Professor is a math for kids preschool game.
It presents sets of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems in five degrees of difficulty.
Enter your answer by pushing the number keys. If you're right, the next problem will be presented. If you're wrong, "ERROR" is displayed. You're given two more tries, then the correct answer is displayed. After ten problems, your score - the number of right answers and the time it took to solve, are displayed. A feedback dialog will rate you with 1 to 5 stars. Then another set of ten problems begins with the same operation at the same level.
You can change the level and operation at any time.
To change the difficulty: press [SET], then the level  to , and finally press [GO].
To change the operation: press [SET], then the type [+] [-] [*] [/], or  for mixed operation mode. Finally press [GO].
The Little Professor is not only a preschool game, it also doubles as a simple calculator for kids.
To switch between trainer and calculator modes, press [SET] [MODE] [GO].
This application is an emulation of the Little Professor toy by Texas Instruments. It is not developed by TI and is not affiliated to it in any way. Actually, it is not even an accurate emulation.
Please support development by purchasing a license. Select "Buy license" from the options menu.
- Add a button in setting mode that will open the menu - [SET] . In some tablets, the menu button is not available.
- Support for Nexus 7 (tvdpi).
- Remove the ad support until April 1st. You can still buy a license to support development.
- Fix a crash on older versions of Android (before 2.3).
- New calculator mode. To switch between professor and calculator, press [SET] [MODE] [GO].
- In setting mode, show a MODE and MIX labels on the buttons, instead of a number.
- Make sure that you don't get the same exercise too often one after the other.
- Limit the number of trivial exercises (e.g., 0+x, x-1, x/x, etc.) depending on level of difficulty.
- You need to be faster in order to get 5 stars.
- Fixed a leak in GoogleAnalytics initialization.
- Free version is now ad supported.
- To remove the ads you can buy a license from the options menu.
- Added usage tracking using Google Analytics. You can disable it from the settings menu.
- Small bugfix in mixed mode selection
- Add mixed operation mode. Press [SET]  [GO] to select it.
- Select level and operation together in the SET mode.
- Better multiplication and division signs.
- Add a feedback dialog at the end of each set, with 1 to 5 star rating.
- Show the time it took to solve the set with the score.
- Press back twice in a row to exit the application.
- Show a what's new dialog after upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the free version rate it dialog.
- Change the problem selection to be more like the original Little Professor toy.
- Five degrees of difficulty.
- Small bug fix regarding the way settings are saved.
Version 1.0 - First release.
- Four math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Four levels of difficulty, open for free until January 1st, 2013. After that, only the easiest and most difficult levels will be available. Buy the Little Professor Key application to for unlimited access to the four levels.