Ukrainian Keyboard provides a keyboard to operate with Android OS in Ukrainian. Software keyboards on mobile phones are a huge issue when you talk about the usability of the product. Frequently you need to provide a message or create a document in your native language. Since default Android keyboard does not provide such ability, Android Ukrainian Keyboard will help you to satisfy all your needs.
* Download package and install it as usual Android application
* Go To phone settings --> Texts & Locales
* Set checkbox near Ukrainian Keyboard to make it available for phone
* Go To phone home screen --> tap on google search bar to activate virtual keyboard --> LONG TAP on keyboard button "?123" --> Select "Input Method" --> Select Ukrainian Keyboard
· Added Ukrainian characters to system fonts (like apostrophe and soft "G")
· Full keyboard layout for Ukrainian letters
· T9 keyboard support