Scandinavian Keyboard - This is a modification of the standard onscreen keyboard in Android with support for Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Faroese, German, Icelandic and Northern Sámi keyboard layouts
· Choose between Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Faroese, German, Icelandic, Northern Sámi or English layout.
· Get dictionary for Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish by installing "'Language name' dictionary" from Android Market.
· Import/export the user dictionary
· 3 different skins to choose between
· Swipe options in settings. You can choose to change case of character (upper/lower), type symbol, type space, delete last character, close keyboard, change keyboard layout or dictionary or move the cursor when you swipe.
· Automatically saves often used words in user dictionary
· Choose vibrate duration
· Longpress ?123-button to access settings
· Longpress enter to access smileys, and other buttons for accented letters
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed so dictionaries also work in Gingerbread.
· Fixed force close in Cupcake.
What's New in 1.4.5:
· Fixed force close in Gingerbread.
· Fixed the problem that the English dictionary wasn't used when English layout was selected
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Fixed dictionaries in Froyo