BlueInput for Android is a HID Bluetooth driver. HID stands for Human Input Device, meaning you can use Blueinput for Android to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse to your Android device and take advantage of increased speed and productivity: type emails faster, browse the internet easier, all in one, a unique new experience, that transforms your Mobile Device into the perfect Mobile Office solution.
· It doesn't need root to work!
· Universal HID 1.0 support: BlueInput works with any standard Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse
· Shortcut keys, to emulate the hardware keys, see the manual for more info
· Power saving features: BlueInput uses as little battery power as possible
· Small footprint: BlueInput uses tiny amounts of memory and cpu power, less then 0.5MB Storage!
· Fast Text Input: use your Bluetooth Keyboard to write emails, messages or various notes. It's fast - BlueInput makes it possible!
· Connect a Mouse and take control of the DPAD!
· Use the Bluetooth keyboard and hide the IME to use all the screen for your text input!
· User friendly: this driver is a sophisticated piece of software, but it has a friendly user interface
· Easy configuration: a few taps is all the user needs to do, to have BlueInput working
· 16 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· This update comes with Android tablet support