Use an on-screen keyboard (12 large "ABC" buttons or a full QWERTY) for one-handed text editing. You can SMS, email, Google or Copy to the clipboard (to paste - tap & HOLD any text field).
- To simplify the use of a12Keys for text entry in any field, you can now configure it to show a permanent icon in the top status bar, so you can activate it from within any application - enter text, select "Copy" from the menu (Menu+C), and then when you see the text field of your app again - tap and HOLD it to popup the system "Paste" menu, or press Menu+V.
- You can configure a12Keys to show a notification on the top status bar for unread incoming SMS messages, too, so it's easier for you to respond and reply to them from within a12Keys.
- For sending SMS - added option to save "Quick text" entries so you can re-use frequent text segments (tap & HOLD the text field, then select from the popup menu). Also added similar mechanism for storing "Favorites" for re-sending to frequent contacts.
- Group SMS - you can send an SMS to several contacts (seperated by ';'). You can save such groups into a favorite for future use.
- For Hebrew users - added option to start in Hebrew by default, and to show an image of the hardware keyboard letters layout (for landscape mode). Also improved keyboard editing in Hebrew mode (cursor is now active and Alt combinations are supported, too).
- Added support for Arabic, too.