Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary (Android)-The Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is the most complete and up-to-date Italian dictionary available. The dictionary covers over 300,000 words and phrases, 450,000 translations, and captures idiomatic, colloquial, spoken, and written language in both Italian and English. Incorporating phrasefinders and cultural information, the dictionary serves both as an authoritative work of reference and as a dynamic passport of both cultures.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
- More than 300,000 words and phrases and 450,000 translations
- The most complete and up-to-date coverage available
- 7,000 most frequently used words in both languages are highlighted to help users learn essential vocabulary
- Quick-reference verb tables, grammar notes and vocabulary lists on topics such as seasons, rivers, sports, and more
- Hundreds of new words including all the latest vocabulary, as well as specialist EU terminology
- Lively and interesting cultural notes give an insight into life in Italy
The Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards