Android jChat is a Location Based Chat application that provides a good example of peer-to peer application aimed at proving the power of adding JADE agent capabilities to the ANDROID Platform.
JADE introduces the concept of agent oriented development and this application demonstrates the flexibility of this approach, that it is easily applied to a common p2p environment as in a chat application.
· Create JADE agents on Android phones
· Use contacts from phone contact database
· Chat with contacts by sending text messages
· Send SMS to contacts
· Call contacts by phone
· See contacts position on the map in realtime
· Dynamically switch between different ongoing conversations
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Android 2.2