Eyes-Free Shell turns your Android into an eyes-free communication device.
Provides one-touch access to Android applications, as well as useful mini-apps built into the Eyes-Free Shell.
Move your finger over the screen to explore; lift your finger up to run what you stopped on.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Android widget shortcuts (Jelly Bean only)
· Swiping to a widget shortcut will announce the widget's content
· Double-tapping after swiping to a widget will launch its associated application
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Replaced Run Button with double-tap to run
· Added support for Direct Video Call shortcuts
· Integrated Chrome bookmarks in to bookmark shortcuts widget
· Added support for tapping on screen sides to scroll content
What's New in 2.9.2:
· Fixing a bug with voice search.
What's New in 2.8.0:
· Updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and touch exploration compatibility.
· Added a "Run" bar at the bottom to support devices without Search and Call keys.
· Scrolling the left or right edge will move through apps one at a time.
What's New in 2.5.4:
· Fixed a force close error with menus.