Cardiograph - Ever wanted to know how fast your heart is beating? It's never been easier! Use your Android smartphone's built-in camera to get an accurate reading almost instantly. Anytime, anywhere.
Authentic Visual Style
Beautifully designed, authentic visual interface inspired by real-life medical equipment. Watch as every beat of your heart is drawn on paper and reported on the monochrome LCD screen below.
Enjoy dozens of interesting, insightful and fun facts about the heart while you measure your pulse. Just don’t get too excited about them, it may interfere with the results...
Authentic Audio Design
The stride for authenticity and the attention to detail carry over to the audio department, with convincing sound effects that wouldn't sound out of place in a hospital.
Step 1. Power on the device by tapping the START/STOP button.
Step 2. Gently place the tip of your index finger over the camera, so that it covers the lens completely.
Step 3. The readings will appear after a few seconds. The heart-shaped bars indicate measurement accuracy.
Hint: If you are getting wrong readings (or none at all), please try adjusting the position of your finger on the camera lens. Also, please be sure to take measurements in a well-lit environment if your device does not have a torchlight.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash and freeze on Tegra 2 devices (Droid X2, Atrix, LG G2x)
· Fixed paper drawing on QHD resolution devices (Droid X2, Atrix, Galaxy Tab 7)
· Better performance when dragging to delete a history record
What's New in 2.5:
· Added support for LG Revolution
· Added support for LG Optimus Black
· Improved battery life when making longer measurements
· Added support external apps to hook into Cardiograph and get the measured results.
What's New in 2.3:
· First time measurement on some devices didn't work
· Added Motorola Droid X Gingerbread support
· Fixed crash in Android 3.0 Honeycomb
· Updated internal libraries
What's New in 2.2:
· Improved pulse detection on several devices
· Added Droid Charge 4G support
· Improved accuracy
· Fixed some small issues
What's New in 2.1:
· Improved start/stop performance
· Added support for: Samsung Moment, Samsung Acclaim, Samsung Intercept, Galaxy Tab, Samsung Behold 2 / I7500, Samsung Galaxy Ace, LG Ally
· Updated internal libraries
· Fixed paper tray on galaxy tab
What's New in 2.0:
· Added different user profiles, which enables you to share your device with other members of the family and every one will have separate records and history
· Added history section. This is the place where your previous measurements are stored.
· Tip: Saving the result to the history is automatic (you just have to power off the Cardiograph)
· Many bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 1.9.7:
· Added Droid / Droid X / Droid 2 support
· Fixed broken ad overlay
· Huge drawing optimization and performance boost
· Various small bug fixes
What's New in 1.9.6:
· Fixed a long-standing bug where some devices with Android 2.1 and newer would not detect any pulse