Balance Your Life for Android - Software for the right balance.
The game of your life. Collect points of experience for your own action and change your life.
Our life exists of many areas: job, friends, family, health, sport, hobbies, household, partner and many more. To be happy, we try to integrate all areas into our life. We dedicate our attention and our lifetime to them. The right balance is not always to be found easily and often we lose the overview or do not notice at all or too late we determined areas neglect or other dedicate too much time.
Balance Your Life allows you to occupy you playfully with your own life areas, to become conscious by you of your lived priorities and to control this by your own action. How does this go? Quite simple. In Balance Your Life you create for each of your areas of life simply an entry. After 24 hours you will be able to assign points for the single areas. For every area you have created, you get a point which you can assign. How you distribute the points, takes down on how you rate the past day. Besides, you should be honestly with yourself, embellish nothing and find your own weighting.
Now you can look at any time on your mobile device where at the moment your priorities lie and maybe it urges you to act today more in the household or to start to find a partner. What is missing? What is too much? What is too less? Change your life.
It’s the game of our life, to find the right balance. Now the severity is set to "easy".
With "Balance Your Life" the user will playfully be able to get familiar with his own areas of life and easily realize how much attention and time he devotes to which areas.
The ease of use and the real life concept makes the application unique. The user enters his areas of life into the software and evaluated every 24 hours the previous day, via a very simple point system. At the end a simple statistics shows the balance, which was determined by the actions of the user. It is so easy to keep your life in sight now!
The software also supports the memory, because the user is asked every day to remember what he did yesterday. The daily assessment also leads to changes in the own weighting of events and could long-term lead to the stabilization of new activities or provide the incentive to try new things and change the own self-image and feeling positive.
The software is suitable, inter alia, to support and stabilization during or after a work-life balance coaching.
Balance Your Life for Android features:
· Create your own areas of life
· Assign points after 24 hours to every area of your life
· Know your priorities and control your action
· Gain new motivation through game fun and ambition
· Stabilize new activities
· Improve your memory and your self-image
· Customize your area view with your own icons
What's New in This Release:
· Added views to show the points of the areas of life for the last 7, 14, 30, 90 days or overall.
· The points of the areas of life are now also shown graphically with a bar.
· Fixed some errors that occurred sometimes if the configuration were changed, e.g. when changing the screen orientation.
What's New in 1.1:
· Made the activity to add or to modify an area of life scrollable. So it is useable for low resolutions (e.g. 240x320 on a HTC Wildfire) and useable for landscape mode.
· Changed the icon of the sport template to the original one (thanks to Viola).