Stress Reduction-Audio-Free - Want to better learn how to relax? Stress Reduction-Audio contains two guided relaxation techniques to guide you through the process of becoming more fully relaxed.
Two relaxation techniques are included along with a peaceful and relaxing background music.
1. Relax and Breathe - Walks you through relaxing all the muscles in your body combined with a deep breathing exercise. (7 minutes and 40 seconds)
2. Relax and Visualize - This technique is a mildly self-hypnotic procedure that includes relaxing your muscles, mind, and visualizing a peaceful scene. This is often a favorite. (15 minutes)
Two techniques are included because some people find they can more effectively utilize one technique over the other. Also, having one with a shorter play time helps when you need to relax, but are under time pressure.
Note: These techniques are not intended to treat any emotional or physical condition. Rather, this app is intended for people who want to learn one of many techniques for coping with the stress of everyday living. If recommended by a psychotherapist, it may be used as a part of a larger treatment program.
· This free version of the app includes ads and streams the audio from the Internet (so data rates may apply from your carrier if not using Wifi). The Full version allows you to download the full audio files to your device rather than streaming them from a remote server, and does not contain ads.
What's New in This Release:
· Stress reduction tips added. Minor fixes made.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Added automatic pausing of the playback when a phone call comes in. Notification icon added when playing.