Brainwave Tuner- Want to relax? Meditate? Learn faster? Focus attention? Increase your awareness? Try self-hypnosis?
Just put on the earphones and let BrainWave Tuner turn you on.
BrainWave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
- Relaxation and meditation by entraining your brain into desired states
- Enhancement of learning capabilities (super learning)
- Sleep induction (for treating insomnia or just for falling asleep quicker)
- Focusing attention and enhancing awareness
- Alleviation of headaches and migraines, as well as other pain
- Preparation for stressful situations
- Self hypnosis and/or subliminal programming
16 Preset Sound Patterns:
- Headache therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with mix of steady low tones.
- Meditation: Helps attaining a meditative state of mind quickly. The effect will be better with no noise background or other special effects.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz tone. This is the resonance frequency of the Earth''s magnetic field, making it a very natural meditation frequency.
- Sleep induction: Gently moves the brain frequency down to 3Hz, with a fadeout at the end.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from regular beta activity (15Hz) down to 7Hz. The end of the sweep is emphasized slightly with a louder volume.
- Self-hypnosis: help getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to successful self-hypnosis is in being able to concentrate on the sound.
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing attention by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Creativity enhancing: Induces a state of enhanced creativity with three varying theta tones.
- The awakened mind: Attempts to induce a brain state which is described as being beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators.
- Quick mental refresher: Quick way of refreshing mentally. Brings the brain frequency down to 10Hz. At the end, brings the frequency back up to 15Hz, then fades away.
- High frequencies: Generates very high-frequency sounds which, according to some sources, should improve general health. Should be listened to with loud-speakers, not headphones.
- Learning Aid I (for subliminal): Helps to learn and memorize new material when listened to while learning something. Subliminal programming tapes can be played with this preset in the background.
- Learning Aid II (for studying): Helps to learn and memorize new material when listened to while learning something.
- White Noise - Ocean Waves: This preset demonstrates the most basic noise-modulation effect: ocean waves.
- White Noise - Shoveling Sand: The "left-to-right" is achieved by using noise modulated with an irregular modulation phase of -30 degrees. To get the sound reversed (right-to-left), use a modulation phase of +30 degrees.
- White Noise - Rain and Windshield Wipers: The unique right-left-right effect is achieved by using modulation that has a phase of 180 degrees and the "Noise source inside the head" setting.