PicsArt - Photo Studio - Install PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist!
PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has become one of the world's most popular photo apps by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We've backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.
IMPORTANTLY, PicsArt will never sell your images. Ever.
PicsArt’s free, full-featured toolkit includes:
* Camera - enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
* Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
* Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper
* Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World! Advanced functionality includes layers and the ability to hide, rearrange order, or merge layers.
* Sharing - if you want to share your images (and in PicsArt you don't have to), you can quickly share them with all major social networks or send photos by SMS and email.
* Live Wallpaper - enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network.
For a helpful comparison of PicsArt with other photo apps see this article: http://goo.gl/5xFve
Supported Languages - English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Armenian
* How do I get custom fonts to work in PicsArt?
Check blog at http://goo.gl/Tjzh2
* I have problem with installing or updating PicsArt
Here are tips how fix install or download problem, read http://picsart.com/help
* Why can't find "Color Splash" Effect in my phone?
Color Splash is supported starting from Android OS 2.1 and up.
* Where are old masks?
Due to increasing number of mask we put them in categories to see and switch between the categories use + (Plus) button near masks.
For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt!
photo, drawing, camera, photo editor, photo frame, collage, photo effects, photo editor